Mission | Elemental English
Elemental English’s mission is to provide the highest quality English language lessons that focus on the real English of everyday life, and not classroom English. All for free.
Being a strong English speaker and having clear pronunciation can open doors in life. Someone who speaks English may access jobs and friends all around the world using their language skills.
Elemental English seeks to “open doors” for English language learners all around the world.
About Elemental English
Elemental English text, audio and video lessons teach both the basic elements of English and the real way native English speakers communicate everyday. Topics include:
- English pronunciation (mostly U.S. and some U.K.)
- English speaking and listening practice
- English verb lessons
- English vocabulary lessons
- English grammar lessons
- English language slang
- and so much more!
Born and raised in Westchester County, New York, USA, Larissa has:
- a Master of Arts degree in Applied Linguistics from Teachers College, Columbia University, New York, NY.
- a Juris Doctor degree from Pace Law School, White Plains, New York, USA.
- taught at some of the top English language programs in the country, with a specialty in oral communication skills.